WRAC Volunteer Programs
You can get involved at WRAC! From taking steps to change the world to doing something just for the fun of it, you can be a part of making it all happen at WRAC.
Any student, staff or faculty member at the University of Iowa – and anyone in the surrounding community – can volunteer at the Center. No prior experience or special qualifications are needed.
Our Fall 2021 Volunteer Programs have begun. If you are interested in volunteering during the Spring 2021 semester, please email WRAC directly at email@example.com.
- Convert an interest in social justice into action!
- Develop vital skills and learn strategies to generate political engagement and social change
- Help work to promote anti-violence work across the University of Iowa Campus and Community!
- Address Issues related to gender-based violence, improving the overall response to these through bystander intervention, social activism on campus and social media messaging.
- Caring for our communities and ourselves is a radical act.
- Are you interested in creating community, growing and sharing your skills and passions, and planning fun community events? Consider joining Community Builders!
At the Women's Resource and Action Center, we provide a combination of useful direct service programs and powerful activism to create social change.
Your support is key in enabling us to respond to direct need with a vision to change the world.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa-sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact WRAC in advance at 319-335-1486.