Refer a Student!
Do you know someone who would be perfect for Iowa N.E.W. Leadership?
- Any student who identifies as a woman
- All fields of study in any academic discipline
- Students graduating in December 2020 and May 2021 are still eligible
- Women from diverse backgrounds, identities and non-traditional students are encouraged to apply
- Is enrolled at least half-time in ANY post-secondary academic institution in Iowa (regardless of state or nation of residence), or in another state (for Iowa residents)
Iowa N.E.W. Leadership is committed to including students from diverse socioeconomic, sexual orientations, gender identities, and ethnic and racial backgrounds in each Iowa N.E.W. Leadership program. We strongly encourage women of color, non-traditional college women, students who may be gender non-conforming, nonbinary, or transgender, and students majoring in fields outside political science to apply.
INL Student Referral Form: Fill out by April 22nd
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa-sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact WRAC in advance at 319-335-1486.